Princess Charlotte jumps onto the fashion radar
- Smitten reveals round-up of its most adorable outfits for the youngest royal
Dubai, United Arab Emirates: Not even a day old and the then yet-to-be-named Royal Princess already made the world swoon! The first glimpse of Britain’s new royal baby was met with ecstatic oohs and awws, everyone fawning over how adorable she looked wearing a bonnet and wrapped in white blanket. Reading and watching all the news about Kate Middleton and Prince William’s second child would make you want to agree that, indeed, Princess Charlotte is now ‘the youngest fashion icon in the world’!
As the royal baby fanatics wait in eager anticipation to see more of the princess, Smitten, UAE’s exclusive boutique for chic maternity wear and fashion-forward children’s clothing, joins in the excitement and shares a round-up of its chicest picks fit for a baby princess.
- Getting the baby dressed is easy peasy with rompers, but a chevron design on the fabric surely makes wonder! The Peter Pan collar and four mini buttons add extra cute points to this onesie. Price: AED 320
- Oh-so-dainty in white and light blue colour combination, this two-piece ensemble features a long sleeve top with frilly collar accentuated by little baby blue details and a cloth diaper cover in fun polka dot prints. Price: AED 335
- Nothing says ‘little princess’ than a pretty pink dress! Adorable with girlie pink dots, the dress is made even more charming with a crocheted flower design on front and crocheted trims on the sleeves. Price: AED 365
- So simple yet so elegant, this pleated white velvet dress featuring a Peter Pan collar and short sleeves is perfectly accentuated with a lace ruffle on the front and a little bow in baby pink. Price: AED 345
- Ruffles add sophistication to any outfit, even on this baby dress in nude. The ruffle trims come in white, with large dots filled with miniscule leaf patterns. The prim velvet bow in emerald adds a lovely royal touch to the dress. Price: AED 375
Smitten offers an extensive selection of clothing and accessories for mums who love fashion and their little ones. The boutique’s collections are handpicked from around the world based on fashion forward comfort and style and high-quality craftsmanship. Smitten is famed for stocking a range of designer labels loved by A-list celebrities, royals and fashion icons.
Smitten is located at Shop 53, Level 1, Dubai Marina Mall, Sheikh Zayed Road, with telephone number +971 04 4519779.The boutique is also present in Abu Dhabi, with a branch at Shop 38, Level 2, World Trade Centre Mall, telephone number +971 02 6224303.
Smitten launched in Dubai in 2011 as an exclusive clothing boutique for yummy mummies and their children. The brainchild of London College of Fashion graduate RoshniShewakramani, the boutique was created to fill a void in the UAE’s fashion scene by offering fashion-forward comfort, quality and competitive pricing through handpicked specialty brands from around the world, including a number of celebrity brands
Smitten is dedicated to providing a blend of luxury and practicality through clothes and accessories that will leave clients enamoured after each purchase, whether it is glamorous wear for the adults or adorable wear for the little ones.