M&S unveils spring 2014 Womenswear Collections
Spring’14 sees a notable shift towards sleek styling, minimal design, clean lines and soft construction epitomising this look and feel. Whites, nudes and champagne metallic’s provide a soft tonal backdrop while an emphasis on voluminous shaping and proportional variety infused with a feminine sensibility define the visual.
The collection offers abstract prints in bold colours and feminine textiles whilst emphasising on luxurious elements. Leather has been explored to include sumptuous new shades, lace has been intricately worked into classic shaping and pastel tones have been given a feminine edge.
Understated elegance celebrating the finesse of contemporary design dominates the mood of the Marks & Spencer Spring 14 collection.
Ms. Mariam Chahin, Regional Marketing Manager, Marks & Spencer Al-Futtaim said, “Quality, innovation and exceptional design which are now synonymous with Marks & Spencer continue to be a steering force behind the Spring 14 collection.
Luxurious fabrication, the bold and muted colour palette, vivid new prints and distinctive trends shape the new Marks & Spencer Spring 14 collection.” Ms Chahin added.
The collections will be available in Marks & Spencer’s stores across GCC.
Note: Some items may not be available in certain stores
About Marks & Spencer Al-Futtaim
- A member of the Al-Futtaim Group of companies since 1998, the Marks & Spencer Al-Futtaim franchise partnership boasts 26 stores located in the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Egypt, Kuwait, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon and Qatar.
- The stores offer an extensive range of stylish, high quality clothing products for the whole family, across each category – womenswear, lingerie, menswear and kidswear. M&S also offers beauty and home products, as well as outstanding quality food.
- M&S stores are present in:
UAE: Dubai Festival City, Mall of the Emirates Dubai, Deira City Centre, Mirdif City Centre Dubai, The Dubai Mall, Wafi City Mall Dubai, Al Ghurair Mall; Abu Dhabi- Marina Mall, Fetouh Al Khair Mall, Dalma Mall; Al Ain- Bawadi Mall; RAK-Al Manar Mall.
Qatar: Landmark Mall, Villaggio Mall;
Kuwait: 360° MALL, Marina Plaza;
Bahrain- Bahrain City Centre; Seef Mall
Oman: Muscat City Centre;
Egypt: Dandy Mall, City Stars, Cairo Festival City, Alexandria City Centre;
Jordan: Taj Mall, Galleria Mall
Lebanon: Beirut City Centre
- In addition to this impressive list, Dubai Festival City, one of the M&S’s largest international store features the new-look format with exciting fashion and food displays to make the store more inviting, inspiring and easier to shop
- For more information, please visit www.marksandspencer.ae