Nimue skin technology offers scientifically advanced products in the sun-c range to protect the skin against ultra violet radiation and environmental exposure.
The advancement of technology, sunscreen ingredients and testing facilities has evolved in innovative sunscreen formulations and ingredients that meet current market requirements. For this reason, select Nimue Sun-c products contain both organic and inorganic sunscreens, photo-stabilizers and an advanced complex of anti-oxidants for optimum protection.
Daily use of a sunscreen is of critical importance in maintaining skin health, protecting the skin against premature ageing as well as possible skin cancer.
A lightweight, high performance, non-oily cream based on an environmentally and skin friendly preservative system and a plant based emulsion base which is suitable for all skin classifications. Yeast Polysaccharides, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol and Vitamin C & E in combination with a complex of synergistic sunscreens provide superior dual defense protection of the skin.
• A total photo protective system
• Technologically advanced organic and inorganic sunscreens
• Superior broad spectrum (UVA l, UVA ll, UVB) protection – factor 40
• Offers high protection for daily use on the face
• Photostabilizers to minimize free radical formation
• Antioxidant complex protects against harmful effects of free radicals and reduce visible signs of photo ageing
• Protects cellular DNA from irreversible damage
• Clinically tested and conforms to regulations
• Suitable for all skin classifications
Key active ingredients
• Micro-fine Titanium Dioxide (inorganic reflective sunscreen)
• PBSA (organic absorbing sunscreen)
• BMT (organic absorbing sunscreen)
• Vitamin C and E Ester (antioxidant and activates collagen synthesis)
• Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol (antioxidant)
• Yeast Polysaccharides (protects against premature ageing)