Hollywood Glamour Adds Sparkle to British Airways’ Singapore A380 Debut
23 February 2014:
Kristin Davis has been added to the list of Hollywood celebs that have come on board to help British Airways launch a new product or service. The renowned TV sitcom and Hollywood icon joined the airline this week to announce the launch of A380 flights between London and Singapore commencing October 28 2014.
In the last year alone, British Airways has launched routes and new aircraft with a whole host of glamorous showbiz icons including Orlando Bloom, Nicole Scherzinger, Georgia May Jagger, Lizzy Jagger and Thandie Newton to name just a few.
Kristin Davis speaks about her love for Singapore and London from British Airways’ new A380 First cabin.
Click to watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97ab2W0HlOE&feature=youtu.be
A full timetable of British Airways’ flights to London and beyond is available online at www.ba.com
– ENDS –
About British Airways:
- British Airways flies to 166 destinations, 9 destinations in the UK, 72 in Europe and 85 in the rest of the world.
- The airline is one of the world’s largest international airlines carrying approximately 36 million passengers around the world every year.
- The airline offers a choice of four cabins on the majority of its long-haul services.
- The airline is investing in new aircraft, new cabins, new technology and new routes.
- British Airways operates the majority of flights from Terminal 5, its home at London Heathrow. This terminal is capable of handling 30 million customers a year and is the size of 50 football pitches.
- British Airways is half way through a more than £5bn investment in new aircraft, smarter cabins, elegant lounges and new technologies to make life more comfortable in the air and on the ground.