Why you ought to think twice about your shampoo if you have dry hair
Breakthrough Pantene Pro-V technology locks in moisture to stop dryness from coming back, leaving hair smooth for 24 hours
Dubai, UAE: Do you suffer from rough, unmanageable, hard to comb hair? Does your hair have fly-aways, or does it puff up with frizz whenever you’re in a humid environment? If you answered yes to any of those questions, then the chances are that you’ve got dry hair – and your shampoo could be the culprit.
Not all shampoos are born equal, and therefore not every shampoo can give your hair the protection it needs against dryness. With soft, shiny hair being the number one desired hair in the Middle East, there’s a clear need for a solution to the region’s hair woes, to prove that dryness is not an unsolvable issue!
Unlike ordinary shampoos, the new Pantene Moisture Renewal Collection is designed to lock in moisture so that dry hair won’t come back, leaving hair smooth for 24 hours!
The new Pantene Pro-V Moisture Renewal collection is different because, unlike ordinary hair care regimens, it combines in-depth understanding of Pantene’s Pro-V science with the power of oils to actually rebuild hair’s natural lipid layer – hair’s natural moisturizer -allowing it to lock in moisture so that dry hair won’t come back.
What makes the new Pantene Pro-V Moisture Renewal collection so different from the rest?
- It locks in moisture using a special formula that mimics hair’s natural moisturisers, known as lipids. Lipids give healthy hair its soft, supple texture, and the Pantene Pro-V Moisture Renewal collection imitates their effects to banish dryness and its symptoms.
- The new Pantene Pro-V Moisture Renewal collection uses skin-care inspired super-moisturisers that are most recommended by dermatologists. Why super-moisturisers? Those same lipids that are found in hair are also found in skin, where they perform the same task: keeping skin supple and soft. Therefore, what works for skin also works for hair!
- There are two new products introduced in the new Pantene Pro-V Moisture Renewal collection. These are the New Pantene Hair Rescue Ampoule: Intensive Repair for Dry Hair, and the New Pantene Oil Replacement On the Go Emergency Moisture Boost. Pantene’s new Hair Rescue Ampoule contains an intelligent formula that deposits intensive conditioning where hair needs it most, to revitalize even the driest hair in just one minute. The purse-sized Pantene Oil Replacement On the Go Emergency Moisture Boost gives girls an anywhere, everywhere solution to dry hair – simply apply to wet or dry hair throughout the day for instant smoothness!
Three steps to lock in moisture for 24 hours of smoothness:
Step 1: New Pantene Moisture Renewal Shampoo. New Pantene Moisture Renewal shampoo uses a unique technology that has a dual effect; it not only cleanses, but conditions hair to create a ‘moisture seal’ that goes above and beyond what ordinary shampoos can deliver.
Usage: Massage a coin sized amount into wet hair to create a rich, nourishing lather. Apply more for longer hair as needed.
Step 2: New Pantene Moisture Renewal Conditioner. The active ingredients in Pantene Moisture Renewal Conditioner increase hair’s natural defences, allowing it to lock in moisture, and lock out dryness. It specially targets the driest, most damaged parts of hair, where super-moisturisers provide deep moisturisation for smoother results.
Usage: Massage a coin-sized amount into wet hair after shampooing. Start from the tips of hair, working upwards towards the roots as needed. Apply more for longer hair.
Step 3: New Pantene Moisture Renewal Oil Replacement. This leave-in treatment is applied to wet hair after showering, to help further protect vulnerable hair. It makes dry, damaged hair even easier to comb, by reducing friction for smooth, manageable hair.
Usage (after shower): Spread a coin sized amount on your hands. Apply on your wet hair starting from the tips and continuing along the length. No need to rinse it off. Recommended to be used before combing, blow-drying, sun and salt water exposure.
New Pantene Hair Rescue Ampoule: Intensive Repair for Dry Hair. Meet the best performing formula in Pantene’s history – a decade of research, bottled into one ampoule to give you 24 hours of smooth hair! With three times more intensive conditioning ingredients than the Pantene Moisture Renewal conditioner, the Hair Rescue Ampoule is a powerful rinse-off treatment that repairs dry, damaged hair problems in just one minute!
Usage: Snap open the ampoule. Squeeze out onto your hand, and apply onto wet hair strands beginning at the tips, making sure the whole strand is covered. Smooth over the length of the hair and then rinse off after 1 minute.
New Pantene Oil Replacement On The Go Emergency Moisture Boost. This intensive moisture boost is the perfect solution if you’re constantly on the move! The purse-sized treatment can be used at anytime, anywhere, on wet or dry hair. Its formula is infused with the power of oils and Pantene Pro-V science, to instantly revitalize even the driest hair, leaving it moisturised and nourished, wherever you are!
The Pantene Pro-V Moisture Renewal collection is available now across all main supermarkets.
Pantene Pro-V Moisture Renewal range includes the following variants:
- Pantene Moisture Renewal Shampoo
- Pantene Moisture Renewal Conditioner
- Pantene Moisture Renewal Oil Replacement
- Pantene Moisture Renewal Hair Rescue Ampoule
- Pantene Moisture Renewal Oil Replacement On The Go Emergency Moisture Boost
Shampoo 200ml – AED 8.37
400ml – AED 15.80
700ml – AED 24.89
Conditioner 400ml – AED 16.60
Oil Replacement 375ml – AED 17.55
Hair Rescue Ampoule AED 20.96
Oil Replacement On The Go 75ml- AED 10.18
Emergency Moisture Boost
**Price list is built on P&G estimation of the distributor margin and pricing (resale price) and is at the sole discretion of the customer.
Pantene is available from major retail outlets across the GCC.
About Procter & Gamble
P&G serves approximately 4.8 billion people around the world with its brands. The Company has one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Ace®, Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Duracell®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Fusion®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Iams®, Lenor®, Mach3®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Prestobarba®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, Wella®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit http://www.pg.com for the latest news and in-depth information about P&G and its brands.