ESTéE LAUDER INTRODUCES
NEW ADVANCED NIGHT REPAIR EYE
Breakthrough New Eye Treatment Maximizes the Power of Night to Re-Ignite the Youthful Light of Eyes
Eyes are where a woman’s light comes from and Estée Lauder Scientists’ latest cutting-edge research initiatives reveal that a look of more light can give new youthfulness to eyes; therefore, light equals youth. Light is a profound reflection of what’s happening deep within skin, and, therefore, is an ultimate measure of skin’s overall youthful look. When eyes lose their youthful glow, they look tired and dull. Understanding that chronological aging and environmental assaults, such as pollution, can dim the eye area’s natural youthful light, Estée Lauder developed our most advanced eye treatment ever. Introducing NEW Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Recovery Complex II, a formula for eyes that maximizes the power of night to re-ignite the youthful light of eyes. Advanced with exclusive ChronoluxCB™ Technology and featuring all of the powerful repair and prevention of revolutionary Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II face serum, NEW Advanced Night Repair Eye takes advantage of the restorative power of night to repair the look of damage that can age delicate eye-area skin, which is 40% thinner than facial skin. Through addressing every key visible sign of aging around the eye – including fine lines, crow’s feet, dark circles, puffiness and uneven texture – the multi-benefit formula restores the youthful light to eyes, for every woman, every day. In fact, NEW Advanced Night Repair Eye is proven to visibly improve all key parameters that contribute to eye youthfulness and luminosity. Lines, wrinkles and puffiness appear diminished. Eyes look more youthful, vibrant and brighter, less fatigued.
NEW LIGHT, NEW YOUTH
Cosmetic leaders in “skincare repair,” Estée Lauder Scientists have discovered that the look of light is the secret to younger-looking skin. Light is a profound reflection of what’s happening deep within skin and, therefore, is the ultimate measure of skin’s overall quality and youthfulness. Leveraging over 10 years of research, Estée Lauder Scientists discovered key eye area parameters – both visible and biological – that contribute to skin luminosity and an overall youthful look. These parameters include under eye lines, texture, puffiness, crow’s feet, lines and wrinkles and radiance. The more moisturized, smoother and firmer skin is, the more light will emanate from within and the more youthful the eye area will look. Unfortunately, skin’s natural light and youthful look diminish with fatigue, age and exposure to pollution.
THE IMPORTANCE OF NIGHT FOR LIGHT
Estée Lauder Scientists have always been at the forefront of skincare research and understanding how skin repairs itself at night. Among the first in the industry to study the detrimental effects of pollution on eye area skin, in 2013 Estée Lauder found that pollution, including ozone, leads to a decrease in natural energy and an increase in free radicals, cellular damage and irritation. Building on a heritage of expertise in repair, Estée Lauder Scientists’ have now made another breakthrough discovery that proves that ozone also can impair skin’s natural nighttime purification process, Catabolysis. This disruption compromises skin’s natural ability to repair and purify at night. Skin’s natural light dims and the eye area’s youthful, vibrant look declines.
RE-IGNITE THE YOUTHFUL LOOK IN EYES
NEW Advanced Night Repair Eye has been advanced with all the repair and prevention technologies of Estée Lauder’s number one face serum, Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II, so it maximizes nighttime repair to restore light by day. This comprehensive eye treatment:
- Maximizes Nighttime Repair – revolutionary ChronoluxCB™ Technology is now proven to help re-establish skin’s own natural Catabolysis (purification) after it has been impaired from ozone pollution. Taking advantage of the restorative power of night, this exclusive technology helps support skin cells’ natural purification and synchronization to promote their natural repair.
- Reduces the Appearance of Visible Damage Caused by Environmental Assaults – comprehensive anti-pollution technology including encapsulated Alkyl Guanine Transferase (AGT) helps to reduce the appearance of visible damage caused by every major environmental assault including ozone, pollution and UV rays.
- Neutralizes Free Radicals – features a powerful blend of anti-oxidants to help to neutralize up to 90% of environmentally-generated free radicals before they can damage skin’s appearance. With less damage to repair from the day, skin can look younger into the future.
- Delivers Vital Hydration – featuring Hyaluronic Acid, NEW Advanced Night Repair Eye creates the optimal conditions skin needs to maximize its natural repair processes while also instantly and deeply hydrating and comforting skin.
- Refreshes and Soothes Instantly – a high concentration of Anti-Fatigue Soothers calm and reduce irritation so eyes look less fatigued.
THE PROOF IS IN THE EYES
NEW Advanced Night Repair Eye is clinically proven to restore the youthful look of light to eyes. Estée Lauder’s proprietary NEW Youth Light Measurement™, a cutting-edge testing methodology designed to measure the change in the eye area’s overall look of youth and light. In fact, the measurement shows a significant increase in the eye area’s younger — vibrant, brighter look.
MULTI-PATENTED FORMULA THAT CANNOT BE DUPLICATED
Backed by over thirty years of research and boasting over twenty-five patents and patents-pending, NEW Advanced Night Repair Eye is available in two customizable formulas – a lightweight serum or a rich gel creme.
Advanced Night Repair Eye is Dermatologist-tested, Ophthalmologist-tested, Non-Acnegenic, Fragrance Free, and can be used on All Skin Types.
Advanced Night Repair Eye will be on counters November 2014
Suggested Retail Price:
Advanced Night Repair Eye Gel Crème………………………………………………………………………$93/ AED 340
Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum……………………………………………………………………………$99/ AED 363
Estee Lauder Middle East