MARKS & SPENCER INTRODUCES NEW WOMENSWEAR COLLECTION
FOR AUTUMN 2013
Dubai: Marks & Spencer has unveiled its new womenswear collection for the Autumn season, with a renewed focus on exceptional quality and confident style. Marks & Spencer’s standard setting ethics continue to inspire innovation and design whilst championing the heritage and core values of Marks & Spencer in perfectly edited collections.
The overarching mood for the new season is one of confident femininity, celebrating the female form in flattering fit and design, bringing several strong trend directions into play. From the elegant, retro-inspired glamour of Femme Fatale to the softly androgynous, minimal tailoring of Modern Elegance, the season ahead promises a fresh feel to the autumn dressing.
From elegant prints and pattern to embellishment and luxe leather, the wide collection celebrates this season’s key trends for all occasions. This is the season to embrace texture and experiment with a more decorative approach to fabrication.
Ms. Mariam Chahin, Regional Marketing Manager, Marks & Spencer Al-Futtaim said, “With such a distinctive array of contemporary trends, the Autumn 2013 collection is all set to revitalise the way we dress and inspire an exciting change to our wardrobe. I love the detailing of our collection, not to mention the exceptional quality.
The different trends of the season really bring out the best of what Marks & Spencer’s Autumn 2013 collection has to offer.
The collections will be available in Marks & Spencer’s stores across GCC from October 2013.
Note: Some items may not be available in certain stores
About Marks & Spencer Al-Futtaim
- A member of the Al-Futtaim Group of companies since 1998, the Marks & Spencer Al-Futtaim franchise partnership boasts 23 stores located in the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Egypt, Kuwait, Oman, Jordan and Qatar.
- The stores offer an extensive range of stylish, high quality clothing products for the whole family, across each category – womenswear, lingerie, menswear and kidswear. M&S also offers beauty and home products, as well as outstanding quality food.
- M&S stores are present in:
UAE: Dubai Festival City, Mall of the Emirates Dubai, Deira City Centre, Mirdif City Centre Dubai, The Dubai Mall, Wafi City Mall Dubai, Al Ghurair Mall; Abu Dhabi- Marina Mall, Fetouh Al Khair Mall, Dalma Mall; Al Ain- Bawadi Mall; RAK-Al Manar Mall.
Qatar: Landmark Mall, Villaggio Mall;
Kuwait: 360° MALL, Marina Plaza;
Bahrain- Bahrain City Centre; Seef Mall
Oman: Muscat City Centre;
Egypt: Dandy Mall, City Stars, Alexandria City Centre;
Jordan: Taj Mall.
- In addition to this impressive list, Dubai Festival City, one of the M&S’s largest international store features the new-look format with exciting fashion and food displays to make the store more inviting, inspiring and easier to shop
- For more information, please visit www.marksandspencer.ae
About Marks & Spencer
- Marks & Spencer is one of the UK’s leading retailers. M&S sells high quality, great value clothing and home products as well as outstanding quality food. 20 million customers visit its stores each week and has 81,000 employees across the UK and 51 territories globally.
- Marks & Spencer was founded over 128 years ago and currently has over 760 UK stores and over 410 international stores across Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
For more information please visit http://corporate.marksandspencer.com