Lolita Lempicka’s Elle L’aime: the essence of true love
- Lolita’s Lempicka’s Elle L’aime Eau de Parfum (EDP): the essence of true love is now available in the Middle East
- An incandescent white floral Parfum with citrus notes combined with rare, natural extracts including Coconut flower, lime, jasmine, and myrrh;
- Elle L’aime was inspired by the radiance of a woman in love
- Lolita Lempicka fragrances are available at Paris Gallery and Areej stores in the UAE and at selected key outlets across the region;
- Elle L’aime EDP is available for 305 AED for 40ml and 425 AED for 80ml.
Elle L’aime, the newest fragrance from Lolita Lempicka, embodies the divine state of love, a whirlwind that transports you to a dreamlike world. It is the perfect fragrance for a woman in love, reminding her of the thrill of this powerful and dazzling emotion.
The fragrance is an incandescent harmony, ignited by rare and natural ingredients, that casts an irresistible fragrance trail. Elle L’aime’s top notes create a vibrant and luxurious combination with coconut flower and lime, while sensuous jasmine and bewitching myrrh merge in the heart of the fragrance.
The totem shaped gold bottle radiantly captures light, symbolizing eternal love to anyone who possesses it. The gold letters inscribed on the bottle resonate the fiery words of love. Elle L’aime stirs the heart, kindling it into a flaming red, the same color that can be found inside the fragrance’s white box.
Every aspect of this fragrance simply radiates with the glow of a woman in love.
– ENDS –
About Lolita Lempicka
Following a successful career as a fashion and bridal gown designer, Lolita Lempicka created her first women’s perfume “Lolita Lempicka” in 1997. Known as “First Fragrance”, the perfume was bold, poetic and inspired by fairy tales. Today, it is considered as one of the world’s most successful perfumes and over the last ten years. Lolita went on to create a range of perfumes including “Si Lolita”, “L’Eau en Blanc”, “L’Eau Masculin” and “Au L’eau Jolie”.
For further information on Lolita Lempicka’s range of fragrances, please contact:
For Arabic For English
Razan Karim Fiona Wishart
00971 50 538 2958 00971 567897958