EBEL Onde 30mm Automatic
Chic simplicity with a mechanical heart:
EBEL introduces the first Onde model with an automatic movement
EBEL has launched the first model in its chic new Onde line powered by an automatic movement, the workings of which can be contemplated through the sapphire crystal case-back – another premier in the Onde collection.
Framed by a dainty 30mm stainless steel case with an alternating brushed/polished finish, the iridescent white mother-of-pearl dial is detailed by eight diamond hour markers, three applied indexes, and signature double E logo at 12. The diamond-polished rhodium-plated hands accentuate the elegant aesthetic and equilibrium of this graceful model, further enhanced by its crown set with 12 sparkling diamonds.
Topped by a sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides to enhance visibility, the EBEL Onde 30mm automatic also features a case-back fitted with a sapphire crystal designed to provide a clear view of the reliable mechanical movement in action. This new addition to the Onde collection is fitted with an integrated bracelet secured by EBEL’s signature folding clasp.
With its natural charm and harmonious appeal, the new EBEL Onde automatic will attract stylish women with sophisticated taste for fine mechanical watchmaking.
EBEL Onde 30mm Automatic – Ref. 1216155
- Automatic ETA 2000-1
- Material: stainless steel
- Finish: alternating brushed/polished
- Setting : crown set with 12 diamonds (0.026 cts), VS quality
- Sapphire crystal case-back
- Crystal: sapphire antireflective both sides
- Dimensions: 30.00mm
- Thickness: 10.20mm
- Water-resistance: 50 meters
- Power reserve: 40 hours
- White mother-of-pearl with 3 applied indexes, EBEL symbol at 12 and 8 diamonds (0.031 cts).
- Hour – Minute – Sweep second
- Domed, diamond-polished rhodium-plated hands
- Flat, diamond-polished rhodium-plated sweep second hand
- Alternating brushed/polished stainless steel
- EBEL folding clasp
Article supplied by: