Capture The Light, Just Like The Celebs
With Vita Liberata’s Eagerly Awaited Revolutionary Illuminating Skin Finish with SPF 25.
Dubai: This town is preparing for party season. So, while your social life begins to buzz, you want to look your best, don’t you? Wouldn’t a perfect tan that illuminates your skin like an A-List celebrity make you feel fantastic? Is it possible to achieve without exposing your skin to the dangerous rays of the sun?
Yes it is! With Vita Liberata and it’s highly anticipated Capture the Light Collection. This exciting range comprises illuminating skin finishers with either opaque or translucent coverage. Capture the Light products can be used as stand-alone skin perfectors, or together with the Vita Liberata tanning range to truly accentuate a natural bronzed tan.
Considered by beauty experts to be “better than a BB Cream for the body”, Capture the Light is a celeb and fashionista favourite. Created for and debuted at David Koma’s London Fashion Week SS13 and used on the X Factor during the Live Shows, these illuminating skin finishers are an absolute beauty must-have. Every party girl in Dubai wants to be fresh, bright and glowing, don’t they?
Capture the Light Opaque Illuminating Skin Finish will…
- Offer skin a smoothing finish which banishes blemishes and fades freckles
- Provide a stunning iridescent and light capturing finish
- Give you choice in a variety of shades; Buttermilk (pale), Latte Light (light tan) and Latte (medium tan) for this opaque, BB-esque coverage with a dramatic light reflecting effect
Capture the Light Translucent Illuminating Skin Finish offers the same exceptional iridescence, but without the coverage, ensuring absolutely no transfer onto clothing. It is also…
- Available in opulent Rose for pale skin or the equally luxurious Gold for medium or dark skin
- Perfect for use as a highlighter for the cheekbones, décolleté and limbs or light capturing SPF 25
- A subtle hue that offers a captivating, radiant skin finish that simply pings under light
Capture the Light will be available in the UAE from 1st December 2013 and will retail for AED 210. So, don’t just be bold this party season, be bronzed and beautiful, too!
The Vita Liberata range is free from paraben, perfume, alcohol and toxins, and is enriched with organic ingredients. The range is now stocked at over 20 outlets across the UAE, including Dashing Nails Abu Dhabi, POSH by Feryal at The Burj al Arab and Address Downtown, Maison de Joelle in Dubai and Hilton Hotel Abu Dhabi, Glamour in Abu Dhabi, Physiomins Abu Dhabi Pelle Capelli in Dubai, The Beauty Spot at Eastern Mangroves Hotel in Abu Dhabi, Ushi Nail Spa, Al Ain, Nadia Beauty Centre, Kalm Spa, Sugar and Spice, The Cure, Roots Salons, Hair Lounge, Pastels, Sugar Urban Nails, Dial a Nail and Your Style Beauty.
Visit www.vitaliberata.ae to find out more.
– ENDS –