BRITISH AIRWAYS SPICES UP “TASTE OF DUBAI” FOOD AND DRINK FESTIVAL WITH THE HELP OF VERY SPECIAL GUEST, NICOLE SCHERZINGER
Dubai: British Airways took center stage at Taste of Dubai, the United Arab Emirates most prestigious and high profile food and drink festival. Former Pussycat Dolls lead singer and multi-platinum selling solo artist Nicole Scherzinger flew into Dubai as British Airways very special guest, to join the airline in their exclusive VIP Lounge. The singer met with British Airways executives, corporate customers and took time to pose for photographs with festival guests.
Nicole Scherzinger said, “Dubai is one of my favorite cities, as it has everything a girl could want. I was delighted to join British Airways in their VIP Lounge at Taste of Dubai and enjoy world-class service and exquisite British hospitality. I thoroughly enjoyed sampling the incredible choice of culinary delights on offer, thank you British Airways, it was Scher-mazing ”
British Airways is Taste of Dubai’s official VIP Lounge partner, which saw guests enjoy the airlines generous and inviting hospitality over three days held at Dubai’s Media City.
‘We have enjoyed a successful partnership with Taste of Dubai for several years,” said Paolo De Renzis, Area Commercial Manager, Middle East and Central Asia. “Being a part of such a reputed and popular event offers us the chance to reward and meet all our partners and elite travellers from the UAE in a luxuriously relaxed environment. With the growing interest in travelling from the region, British Airways is investing further with increased flight frequencies and the addition of new aircraft.”
– ENDS –
About British Airways:
- British Airways flies to 166 destinations, 9 destinations in the UK, 72 in Europe and 85 in the rest of the world.
- The airline is one of the world’s largest international airlines carrying approximately 36 million passengers around the world every year.
- The airline offers a choice of four cabins on the majority of its long-haul services.
- The airline is investing in new aircraft, new cabins, new technology and new routes.
- British Airways operates the majority of flights from Terminal 5, its home at London Heathrow. This terminal is capable of handling 30 million customers a year and is the size of 50 football pitches.
- British Airways is half way through a more than £5bn investment in new aircraft, smarter cabins, elegant lounges and new technologies to make life more comfortable in the air and on the ground.