5 Tips for Gorgeous Knees and Elbows
Please attribute to the following spokesperson: Huda Kattan, Makeup Artist & Brand Ambassador for Vaseline Arabia
1. Vaseline Petroleum Jelly is incredibly hydrating! Adding just a small amount to dry areas can work wonders in just one night. If you notice your knees or elbows are feeling a bit dry, try squeezing one capsule of Vitamin E into a spoonful of Vaseline. Mix them together using your hands and spread on your knees and elbows before bedtime. The next day, simply pat with a towel to wipe away any excess Vaseline. Use this as often as needed!
2. To brighten knees and elbows try squeezing half a lemon into a bowl. Then add a small amount of baking soda to create a watery paste. Before showering, scrub into knees and elbows and let sit for ten minutes before washing off. Repeat daily for maximum results!
3. When even skin is a must, it’s great to know you can depend on Vaseline Healthy Even Tone! This is a great moisturizer – not only to even skin in areas of discoloration like knees, ankles, and elbows but this can also help fade scars and just improve overall tone of skin. For best results, use daily in the morning and at night!
4. One of the best ways to brighten your knees is to use citrus fruits like lemons, grapefruits and oranges! Simply cut the ends off, leaving enough pulp in the peel. Then scrub onto knees in a circular motion. Leave the pulp on your skin for 5 minutes then wipe away any excess fruit. This is very effective at brightening knees! Repeat twice daily for optimal results.
5. Create your own spa treatment! Before heading into the shower, grab a bottle of almond oil and place into a very warm bowl of water. Once you’re done, pat dry and grab the bottle and apply neck to toes! Pat dry again and follow with the Vaseline Healthy Even Tone. This will not only even your skin tone out beautifully, but it will also leave your skin incredibly soft!
For additional information, please contact:
Regional PR Manager, Unilever
PR Executive, Unilever